a story that we just can watch and laugh when we see this world as a wonderful drama that will never end

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~ about me instead ~



hyeps.. Nothing much to tell about.. I already have this account since 2008 but never tap anything.. why am I tapping this? Because this last few days, I felt so0 extra happy.. So, just assume that my life starts now.. I just want to forget what already pass because there is no much space for me to remember craps..

About me huh?.. For short just call me saidaq.. Really love my nick name.. I was born on 19 Feb.. I’m holding Pisces zodiac.. From Ipoh, Perak.. But now already migrated to Selangor.. I love shopping or else window shopping.. Hardly fall in love with my family and him..

No comments: