a story that we just can watch and laugh when we see this world as a wonderful drama that will never end

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fun with no Fun

Aku sedih sad terasa down sangat.. Malam ni, sime darby group game dinner. And it was no fun at all.. event tu fun, tp ada beberapa peristiwa jadikan dia x fun..


The main point here, kau cakap aku jahat.. mula mula family kau.. aku masih tabah nak join family tu, tp bila kau cakap juga, ok, in out of confident..


U know, u dont love me as what i am. U want to change me now, dari tunggu saya berubah sendiri. Then i'll change. I will be the best partner foe you. Just tell me, what u want me to be. Than ill be the one.


Aku jadi partner yang paling hipokrit untuk kau.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: