a story that we just can watch and laugh when we see this world as a wonderful drama that will never end

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Harsh..

Don't know why, feeling like i want to avoid u.. it just u're too harsh man.. fell like u really, really treat me like your friend. Worst then your friend.. treat me with your mood..


I love we being friends, but sometimes, intermittent, nice word should be ok.. sayang perhaps. In one sentence, just add a word sayang. Try to pull me, hug me like u want to hug me..  look at me like u want me, hold me like u really want it, anything, just show like i'm special to u. I won't ask, but i need it syg.. i really need it.


It's not what u do, it just i did the same.. don't know why, im just want to avoid you for few days..


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: