a story that we just can watch and laugh when we see this world as a wonderful drama that will never end

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

it”s been years

Its been along tine from my last note.. hehe.. since I’ve got time for writing at the office, then I write one…
Many things happened …Zuhri and me broke up.. Again.. and it is a serious broke up.. but still were together now.. I’m so glad, he find me back, reason he asked me to teach him math.. tp x belajar pon malam tu.. This year anniversary, he’s the one who remind me.. Seriously 31 Jan out from my mind.. But, macam pelik baru 2 tahun.. Seems like years we’ve together..

Work.. is so ok.. I’ve got my confirmation.. Feel so great.. And last month aku x dapat incentive.. so, this march pokai sikit.. and, my the other workmate.. ko bt kerja tak teratur, x kejar.. senang2 nak suruh aku and mell tolerate bg job.. Because of what, because of kami da achieve bulan ni.. cantik sikitttt bro.. beragak la…

ainaurush
 ~ Queen of Typo I ~

No comments: